Workshop 23rd February 2018
The Barns, Hunsbury Hill Centre, West Hunsbury, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9QX
The Barns at Hunsbury Hill. Northampton's Hidden Gem.
A venue that is full of charm. Stunning views across the urban landscape of Northampton to the rolling countryside of the South Northants Nene Valley. Dating back to 1776, this former working farm comprises of a complex of farmhouse, 2 barns and several outbuildings, all set around an octagonal grassed courtyard.
Sitting in 13 acres of land, from well tendered English styled gardens to dense woodland areas, the Barns at Hunsbury Hill are part of a ‘Hanoverian’ tradition and a rare and unique example of a model farm. The low Barn has been sympathetically updated to modern standards but still boasts a grand fireplace and large windows framing the beautiful views. Find out more from their website here.
Beginners Landscape Oil Painting Experience Day
Date: Friday 23/02/2018
Places Remaining: 3
09:30: Tea/Coffee on arrival and Welcome
09:45: Workshop Part 1
12:00: Buffet Lunch
12:30: Workshop Part 2
14:30: Workshop Part 3
15:45: Group achievements/ photos
16:00: Workshop ends
Terms & Conditions
- Guests should ensure that they wear old clothes, that they don’t mind getting marked. No liability is accepted for any damage done to clothing.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once payment has been received.
- Please reply to the confirmation email if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- If for any reason the workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for non attendance or cancelling within two weeks of the event.