Workshop 21st October 2019
Lamport Hall, Lamport, Northamptonshire, NN6 9HD
A fabulous English Country House, with commanding views over the glorious Northamptonshire Countryside
Developed from a Tudor manor house, architecturally the hall has been worked on by John Webb, Smith of Warwick and William Burn but is best known for its classical frontage.
The Hall is set in approximately 10 acres of tranquil gardens, the result of over 450 years of love and dedication, enclosed by a spacious park.
Beginners Landscape Oil Painting Experience Day
Date: Monday 21/10/2019
09:30: Tea/Coffee on arrival and Welcome
09:45: Workshop Part 1
12:00: Buffet Lunch
12:30: Workshop Part 2
14:30: Workshop Part 3
15:45: Group achievements/ photos
16:00: Workshop ends
Terms & Conditions
- Guests should ensure that they wear old clothes, that they don’t mind getting marked. No liability is accepted for any damage done to clothing.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once payment has been received.
- Please reply to the confirmation email if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- If for any reason the workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for non attendance or cancelling within two weeks of the event.