Workshop 10thSeptember 2018
Cool Contours, Warden Hill, Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire, OX17 1AJ
Cool Contours. Nestled in the beauty of the shires
Located on the well known Macmillian and Jurassic footpaths on the rolling Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire Borders. Cool Contours sits amongst beautiful farmland offering the opportunity to take in the quiet and calm as well as space for your exciting event
Just 2 miles from the historic village of Chipping Warden, the venue is close to the iron age Arbury Banks hill fort and confluence of the River Cherwell and Eydon Brook. A feeling of calm and space accompanies this perfect rural retreat
Beginners Landscape Oil Painting Experience Day
Date: Monday 10/09/2018
Places Remaining: 8
09:30: Tea/Coffee on arrival and Welcome
09:45: Workshop Part 1
12:00: Buffet Lunch
12:30: Workshop Part 2
14:30: Workshop Part 3
15:45: Group achievements/ photos
16:00: Workshop ends
Terms & Conditions
- Guests should ensure that they wear old clothes, that they don’t mind getting marked. No liability is accepted for any damage done to clothing.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once payment has been received.
- Please reply to the confirmation email if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- If for any reason the workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for non attendance or cancelling within two weeks of the event.