Workshops for optimisation
noun: the action of making the best or most effective use of a resource
Optimisation is influenced by: machines, systems, chemicals and people.
Our workshops for optimisation prioritise people, by training them in 3 key optimisation skills:
- Critical thinking
- Lateral thinking
- Problem solving
The workshop format:
- We coach the delegates to complete a 9 stage project process (from definition, through to evaluation).
- Throughout this process, delegates practise a continuous cycle of actions to demonstrate the 3 optimisation skills.
- The vehicle for simulating the project process is a skilled creative task, which provides a practical, technical and fun basis for learning. This contributes to a culture of continuous professional development (CPD) and maximises the potential of people.
The workshop take-aways:
- Optimisation report
- Training completion certificate
- Optimisation cycle model
- Completed skilled creative task.
- Employee engagement
- Team interaction and communication
We are centrally based in Northamptonshire and operate UK wide. We offer both on-site and off-site solutions for your workshops for optimisation. The workshops are a full day from 8:30am till 5pm.